HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR GROWTH
It’s just like your glowing skin our hair also plays an important role to define an attractive look. Long hair growth care does not necessarily warrant a salon visit and heart-wrenching bills. You can indulge in some scalp and hair growth therapy right at home by using just a few natural ingredients for hair growth.
You can easily regrow your hair at home rather using any market available expensive hair growth products.
- 2tbsp Amla juice
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Make the solution of both amla juice and lemon juice as well.
- Apply this solution onto your head while messaging gently.
- Wash your hairs with lukewarm water.
- Chopped onions
- cotton balls
- Blend the chopped onion into the juicer and prepare the onion juice
- Take the cotton ball and dip in it the onion n juice.
- Apply the onion juice onto the head and leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash your hairs with shampoo.
- Aloe vera leaf
- Peel the aloe vera leaves to extract the gel into a bowl.
- Apply this gel onto the head with your hands.
- Wash your hairs with shampoo after 45 minutes.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Break the egg into the bowl and mash at well with adding olive oil and honey.
- create a smooth paste and mix well.
- Apply this paste onto the head and length of the hairs.
- leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash hair with shampoo and then apply the conditioner on it to reduce the egg smell.
- Virgin Olive Oil
- warm water
- cotton towel
- 10 cloves of Garlic
- Extract the juice from the garlic cloves and add to the olive oil.
- Warm the olive oil mixture and gently massage the scalp with it in circular motions.
- Soak the towel in warm water and after removing the excess, wrap it around your head.
- Rinse your hair after 15 minutes.
- 1tbsp honey
- 2 drops shampoo
- Mix honey with regular shampoo and mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water.
- finish off with mild conditioner.
- 1 tbsp coffee
- 1 bowl water
- regular shampoo
- warm water
- Prepare fresh coffee and let it cool down.
- Wash your hair with regular shampoo and remove the excess water with the help of a towel.
- Ensure the coffee is not hot and pour it gently on the scalp.
- Massage the scalp to let the coffee spread completely on the scalp and hair strands.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then wash off your hair with lukewarm water. Do not towel dry the hair, let it dry naturally.
- 1 ginger
- Grate the Ginger piece.
- Rub the grated Ginger on areas of the head with scanty hair growth.
- Rinse off hair after 20 minute
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 bowl water
- Soak few fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water overnight.
- In the morning apply the water onto your scalp and hair.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.